Raspberry mojitos (popsicle mix)
Watch the video
Photo credit: Cindy Boyce
This recipe is perfect to fit any mood, either prep it for drinks or for popsicles. Simply replace the sparkling water for flat water when making popsicles.
- Serves2 glasses
- Prep time5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/2 cup of fresh Québec raspberries + ¼ cup for toppings
- 2 lime’s juice
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
Replacement optionssirop de canne
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cup sparkling water
- A few ice cubes
- 1 lime, sliced
- Pour ½ cup of fresh raspberries, lime juice and maple syrup in a shaker then add the mint leaves as well. Crush the raspberries with a wooden pestle. Add 1/3 a cup of sparkling water, close the shaker and shake well.
- Add a few ice cubes in two glasses, then pour the raspberry mix through a strainer.
- Add 2 slices of lime, whole raspberries and sparkling water.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018