Raspberry, honeydew melon & lime Mocktail
I have this friend, (I’m talking to you Sarah Pomerleau.) who doesn’t like melon. She want’s nothing to do with it. Every single kind of it. And when she tries to justify it, I can’t even understand if it’s about the texture or the taste of it, but I’ve been working on it for 10 years, and I guess I have never really put enough effort into it.
This is where it’s happening though!
I figured if I put it together with seasonal fruits, kind of like I’m hiding the melon with the raspberries (which she likes), I could make it happen. The result is that perfect balance between sweet and sour. Nothing complicated, just the good stuff.
The fruit skewer tops it off beautifully, but I won’t start off the process with it of course. Haha!
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 cup of honeydew, diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 can (355 ml) of sparkling lime water (look for the blue Montellier cans)
- A few ice cubes
- 4 raspberries
- 2 honeydew cubes
- 2 lime quarters
- Blend the honeydew and raspberries with a handheld mixer.
- Sieve this mix to get the juice, then pour into 2 glasses.
- Pour the sparkling water between both glasses, then set aside.
- Put together 2 small skewers with the raspberry, honeydew pieces as well as the lime quarters.
- Add a few ice cubes in the glasses, then top with the skewers.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Enjoy on the spot.