Alcohol free white pear sangria
This refreshingly light beverage will most certainly become your go-to during the summer heatwave. It’s put together with carbonated water, made right here in Québec, and since there is no alcohol in this recipe, you can enjoy as much of it as you want by the pool or in your hammock.
Little tip, slice your grapes in halves and freeze them for 2 hours before adding them to the sangria. They will then help keep your drink fresh for longer.
- ServesYields 2 L
- Prep time10 min
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 700ml box of pear nectar
- 1 lemon’s juice
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of green grapes, sliced in halves
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of honeydew melon, cut in pieces
- 1 1 (1L) bottle of Montellier carbonated lemon water (look for the blue bottle!)
- A few ice cubes, to serve
- A few lemon slices, to serve
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, add the pear nectar, lemon juice, basil leave and fruits. Infuse for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Add the Montellier carbonated lemon water.
- Serve with a few ice cubes and lemon slices in each glass then pour the sangria over it.