Berries, ginger & mint white sangria
I though our summer days were finally here to stay with the beautiful weather we had yesterday. So this morning I’m cruising on an island named “ Denial “ and I’m sipping my white sangria in a summer dress while completely ignoring the grey skies and rain outside. My feet are freezing but hey, I’m happy!
My father is currently building my garden structures, and I can’t wait to share everything with you guys in the upcoming days. Cheers!
- Prep time8 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 12 small mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh ginger, peeled & sliced
- 2 cups of white cranberry juice
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine (or sparkling apple juice)
- A few ice cubes
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
- Combine the mint, blueberries, ginger and ½ cup of cranberry juice in a pitcher. Crush with a wooden spoon to extract all the flavor.
- Pour the remaining cranberry juice, then refrigerate to cool as preferred.
- Add the remaining ingredients when serving.