White grape & pear sangria
All the ingredients in this list are easy to find in any grocery store, particularly the pear nectar, which is just a fancy word for pear juice.
Adding rosemary to this recipe was a brilliant by-product of my original impulse to simply add something colourful to make the recipe prettier.
In short, I absolutely adore this recipe that is sure to delight both the young and young at heart.
- ServesYields 3.5 L
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 carton ground cherries
- 34 oz pear nectar
- 34 cups white grape juice
- 25 oz (2 bottles, 750 ml each) sparkling apple juice
Replacement optionsor other bubbly beverage of your choice
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- Place the ground cherries on a baking sheet and freeze for at least an hour.
- Pour the pear nectar, white grape juice, and sparkling apple juice into a jug.
- Add the ground cherries, pear slices, and rosemary. Serve.