Maple, banana & green tea smoothie
Matcha has a very unique taste that I can’t put into words, but which I am officially in love with. On top of that, this green tea powder is known for its numerous health benefits, and positive impact on day-to-day well-being:
1. Catechins (powerful antioxidants) contribute to weight loss and fat burning.
2. Chlorophyll deodorizes.
3. Polysaccharides help lower blood sugar levels and treat diabetes.
4. It decreases stress.
And much more!
I’ve also noticed that matcha acts as an appetite suppressant that satisfies my mid-afternoon munchies. Together with a healthy lifestyle, it promotes and helps maintain good health.
This text is a summary of my hours-long research of reliable sources. For more information, or to share your knowledge on the topic, send me a message at [email protected]
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time-
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon matcha green tea powder (available at David’s Tea)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Remove the banana from the freezer a few minutes before peeling it.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.