Watch the video
- Serves4 cups
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time15 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups of old-fashioned apple juice
- 2 cups of flat cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole black pepper
- 6 cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 clean fir branch (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a pan and warm without bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat and infuse on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the spices with a spoon or a sieve and serve.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018