White chocolate moka coffee
Watch the video
- Serves1 portion
- Prep time2 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips or 40 g of white chocolate
- 1/2 cup of expresso coffee or black coffee (infused)
- 1/4 cup of whip cream (optional)
- Heat the milk in a pot without bringing it to a boil.
- Add the white chocolate then stir until smooth.
- Pour in the coffee then top with whip cream or frothed milk, as preferred.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018