Homemade maple chai latte
Watch the video
- Serves1 portion
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time15 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups of almond milk or your preferred option
- 8 cardamome cloves, slightly bent
- 2 slices of fresh ginger, diced 1/2 cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons of black tea (Earl Grey)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 starred anise
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Combine the milk and all other chai ingredients in a pot.
- Heat the mix slowly, without bringing it to a boil for about 15 to 20 minutes thus infusing the ingredients entirely.
- Remove the spices with a spoon or a sieve then serve.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018