Banana & avocado breakfast bowl
Today, I pronounce myself “Queen of the Quick & Easy Breakfast”.
The fact that I spent many years skipping breakfast, due to lack of appetite, inspiration and/or time, really motivated me to come up with tons of unique recipes that I can now offer you on my site.
It takes me about two and a half minutes to make this recipe—the longest step being peeling the avocado—and I can play with different toppings each time I make it.
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
Replacement optionsor different nut butter, or soy butter
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Purée until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with your choice of topping.
Tips & tricks