Grated apple bowl
I don’t know about you, but I find it really hard to plan my snacks ahead of time, because my cravings are unpredictable. I always get the munchies at random times, even if nothing changes in my eating habits: one day, it’ll be after dinner; another day, it’ll be two hours after breakfast.
I admit that I’m a hard nut to crack.
So, I thought I should learn how to turn simple foods that keep a long time into delicious snacks.
This recipe isn’t rocket science: it’s basically the same as eating an apple, but I swear, like me, with every bite, you’ll be surprised at how much more satisfying than that it is.
Now you try it!
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time2 min
- Cook time-
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 apple, with skin on
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 dates, finely chopped
- Grate the apple and transfer to a bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and top with remaining ingredients. Enjoy!