Chick pea mash spread with figs & feta
- Serves4 spreads
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time6 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 slices of Bon Matin 14 grain bread
- 4 of fresh figs, quartered
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
Chick pea mash
- 1 cup of canned chick peas, rinsed and strained
- 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt, as preferred
- Blend all the chick pea mash ingredients in a blender, then set aside.
- Toast your bread slices and then spread the chick pea mash on them. Garnish with feta and figs.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018