Prosciutto, egg & confit mustard seed spread
- Serves4 spreads
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time30 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 Bon Matin 14 grain bread slices
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 8 of thin prosciutto slices
- 4 sunny side up eggs
- A few mache leaves (or arugula leaves)
Mustard seed confit
- 1/4 cup of yellow mustard seeds (can be found in the spice section at the grocery store)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water
- A pinch of salt
- Add all the confit mustard ingredients to a small pot. Bring to a boil then continue cooking over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Toast your bread slices and then spread ½ a teaspoon of Dijon mustard on each. Top each slice with 2 slices of prosciutto, 1 egg as well as a few mache leaves and the confit.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018