Goat cheese & prosciutto grilled-cheese with strawberry & apricot butter
- Serves12 unités
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time8 min
- Timeout10 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/3 cup of goat cheese (snow goat)
- 6 slices of brioche bread
- 6 prosciutto slices
- 1/4 cup strawberry & apricot butter (see recipe page 82), or any other preferred jam
- 1/4 cup of non hydrogenated margarine
- Soften the goat cheese in the microwave.
- Spread goat cheese on 3 slices of bread and top with 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Spread the strawberry & apricot butter onto the other 3 slices of bread.
- Layer the slices to make your sandwich and then lather some butter onto the top and bottom pieces.
- Grill in a non-stick pan until both sides are golden.
- Slice in 4 pieces then serve.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018