Gruyère, asparagus & sunny-side up topped breakfast pizza
Watch the video
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time15 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese
- 1 cup of gruyère
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cup of asparagus, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 eggs
- Combine the cream cheese, gruyère and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the spinach and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium pan and set aside when wilted.
- Split the pizza dough into 4 balls, then roll them out to make 4 individual portions. Lay onto a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Spread the cheese mix onto the dough, then top with the baby spinach and asparagus.
- Bake in the oven at 450°F for 15 minutes if the dough is uncooked, or at 400 °F for 8 minutes if it’s pre-cooked.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan, then cook 4 sunny-side up eggs.
- Top each pizza with an egg.
Tips & tricks
Can be frozen without the egg.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018