MUG SPONGE CAKE
Mug desserts are making a comeback, and this time it’s a sponge cake served with a spoonful of your favourite yogurt.
The texture is light and fluffy, and the yogurt makes the whole thing super smooth. I love raspberry yogurt, but I’m sure Nutella® or caramel would taste just as good.
Enjoy, you lazy folks! 😛
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time2 min
- Cook time1 min 45 sec
- Timeout1 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Your choice of yogurt, for serving
- In a mug, melt the butter in the microwave. Add the sugar. Mix well with a fork. Add the yogurt and egg and mix again.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
- Microwave for 1 min 45 sec. Let it cool for a few minutes before topping it with yogurt. Enjoy!
Recipe published on August 19, 2018