Coffee & cream bagel topped with berries & yogurt
It’s bagel day today, and I put together a recipe that really gives it the spotlight in a delicious way.
Some people I know don’t enjoy french toast because it becomes soggy. So I came up with the brilliant idea to change the slice of bread for a sliced bagel.
It literally takes 5 minutes to put together, which is ideal for all your impatient-early bird-tummies. (Jeanne Champagne, I’m talking to you!)
- Serves1 portion
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time4 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 Pom coffee & cream bagel, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup of your preferred fruits, diced
- 2 teaspoons of your preferred nuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of honey
French toast mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whisk the French Toast mix ingredients, then dip the bagel in it.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a non-stick pan, then bake each side of the bagels until golden.
- Add to a plate then top with yogurt, berries, nuts, chocolate and honey.
Tips & tricks
Enjoy right away.