Golden raisins & dark chocolate cookie dough balls
- Serves40 units
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cup of golden raisins
- 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 3 eggs
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, raisins and chocolate chips then set aside.
- Blend the brown sugar and butter together then add the eggs and stir until well-combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mix without stirring too much.
- Make 1” wide balls then freeze them.
- If you want to eat them right away, simply bake them for 10 minutes in the oven at 350°F and let cool for 5 minutes before you enjoy them.
Tips & tricks
How to freeze :
Lay onto a baking sheet and freeze for a few hours, then add to a freezer bag.
How to thaw :
Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then add as many balls as you want cookies, and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
Can be frozen for :
Approximately 6 months..
Recipe published on August 19, 2018