Cheddar & maple crackers
- ServesYields 10 to 12 cookies
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time15 mins
- Timeout20 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups of yellow cheese, grated
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients then knead until it forms a dough.
- Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap then set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour over your work surface and roll the dough until it is .5 cm thick. Use some pretty cookie cutters to cut out your crackers.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and you enjoy.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018