Grilled fish & lemon vinegar Chimichurri
- Serves4 Portions
- Prep time25 min
- Cook time10 to 15 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 kg salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon of « La Belle Excuse »’s lemon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of « La Belle Excuse » »s green olive oil
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Preheat the barbecue at 400 °F.
- Baste the fish skin with the lemon vinegar, then with the green olive oil. Season and serve.
- Mix all the Chimichurri ingredients in a bowl, then set aside.
- Cover the fish and bake it for 10 to 15 minutes, skin-side down on the grill.
- Serve with the chimichurri and lemon quarters.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018