Carrot tapenade gluten-free linguine
If you are part of the gluten intolerant crowd, you probably already know the Gluten-free Catelli® pasta. Their texture and taste are both very similar to regular wheat pasta, without any of the inconveniences. Therefore, they are a great solution to eliminate wheat in your favorite pasta recipe.
- Prep time10 min
- Cook timeaccording to instructions on the box
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 box (340 g) of Gluten-Free Catelli® Linguine
For the tapenade
- 2 cups of carrots, peeled and cut in 1 cm slices
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil + more to serve
- 1/2 cup of Grenoble walnuts
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese + more to serve
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley leaves
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta following the instructions on the box. Strain then set aside.
- Blend all ingredients for the tapenade in a blender, until the texture resembles very fine couscous.
- Add the tapneade to the pasta, garnish with parmesan and drizzle with olive oil to serve.