Shrimp & pork burgers with hoisin sauce
- Serves4 burgers
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of Hoisin sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 3/4 cup raw shrimps, chopped finely
- 1 lb of ground pork
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 3 cups of Chinese cabbage, minced
- 1/2 cup of grated carrots
- Half a shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Mix all the burger ingredients then shape 4 patties. Add to a plate then refrigerate.
- Combine the cabbage salad ingredient then refrigerate.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick pan then cook the patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Add the hoisin sauce to coat each patty entirely, then cook for another minute. Serve on a hamburger bun with the cabbage salad.
Tips & tricks
The patties can be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018