- Serves10 or 6 cups
- Prep time20 min
- Cook time0 min
- Timeout30 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 large or 2 small celeriac (about 8 cups)
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of 15% cream
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 lemon’s juice
- 2 teaspoons of salted herbs, store-bought
- Black pepper, as preferred
- Julienne the celeriac with a mandolin or shred it with a food processor then set aside.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Add the celeriac and mix together. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving. The longer the salad « marinates », the better it will taste.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018