Soybeans & 3 toppings
A healthy snack option, this recipe is quick to put together, and it’ll switch things up a bit. There are 3 topping options but, the possibilities are endless here so go with what you like best.
- Serves2 to 4
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time4 to 6 mins
- Timeout10 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 bag (5oo g) of frozen pod soybeans
- A drizzle of olive oil
1st topping option
- 2 tablespoons of steak spice
- 1 tablespoon of curry paste
- 2 teaspoons of white roasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
3rd topping option
- 1 tablespoon of chili spice
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil then bake the soybeans for 4 to 6 minutes. Strain.
- Add the beans to a bowl then coat with olive oil.
- Split the lot into 3 equal parts, then top with your preferred toppings.
Tips & tricks
Eat right away. Keeps for 3 days in the refrigerator, cannot be frozen.