Rosemary & lemon confit potatoes
- Prep time2 mins
- Cook time40 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/4 cup of duck fat
- 1 bag of (680 ml) of baby potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 rosemary twigs, leafs only
- 1 lemon’s zest & juice
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Melt the duck fat in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a cooking pan, add the potatoes, the onion and rosemary twigs as well as the lemon’s zest. Season generously then pour the duck fat atop them.
- Mix well, then cook for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked through, splash with lemon juice then serve.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018