Lemon fried zucchinis with garlic & herbs
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time8 min
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 medium size zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lemon’s juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped (or parsley/oregano)
- Slice the zucchinis in half, length wise, then width wise for 2 cm wide pieces
- Sprinkle the corn starch on the zucchinis and mix together.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan then add the zucchinis. Cook for a few minutes on each side without turning them too much, to get a nice golden color.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice and mint, then cook for another minute and serve.
Tips & tricks
Serve with red meat, pork, chicken, white fish or salmon.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018