Asian pear, ginger & lime oyster toppings
Here’s some Valentine’s day meal inspiration. I’ll be posting an appetizer, a main course as well as a dessert for you to cook up for your loved one.
So first, we’ve got an oyster appetizer with Asian pear toppings. If you cannot find Asian pears at the grocery stores, don’t fret, any other variety will suffice.
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 8 fresh oysters
- 1/2 cup of asian pear, diced
- 1 lime’s zest
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, grated
- Crack open the oysters and make sure you cut the nerve holding them down at the bottom of the shell.
- Lay the oysters onto a serving tray on a bit of snow or some crushed ice.
- Mix all the topping ingredients in a bowl then add to the oysters
Tips & tricks
Enjoy right away. Can be kept in the fridge for 2 days. Cannot be frozen.