Shrimp, chorizo & herb guacamole
Photo credit : Virginie Gosselin
- Serves4 to 6
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time5 min
- Timeout10 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 tablespoon of cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 12 Wild Argentina shrimps
- 12 slices of dried Chorizo, sliced 0,5 cm thick
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil leaves
- A lemon’s juice
- A few drops of tabasco
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Preheat the oven at 375°F and place the rack at the center of it
- Combine the Cajun spices, brown sugar and salt in a bowl then coat each shrimp with this mix.
- Skew a shrimp with a slice of chorizo on a large toothpick. Do this with every shrimp.
- Lay onto a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Blend all the herb guacamole ingredients in a blender, then serve with the shrimps.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018