Sweet potato, ginger & peach soup
- Serves2 litres
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time40 min
- Timeout30 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 cups or 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 peaches, pitted and quartered
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1L of vegetable broth
- 398ml of coconut milk
- Flocons de noix de coco grillée, pour décorer
- Soften the onion in butter for 5 minutes in a pan. Add the ginger, sweet potatoes cubes and peache pieces then keep cooking for 2 minutes. Season.
- Pour the vegetable broth and coconut milk, then simmer for 30 minutes. Season again.
- Blend the mix in a food processor until smooth. Check the seasoning and fix accordingly and serve with coconut shavings.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018