Parmesan & sesame edamame
It can be hard to keep it healthy when it comes to snacks, especially when you crave « parmesan, salt & oils » like I’ve been craving for the past week.
I have to admit it’s mission accomplished with this Parmesan edamame recipe though. I go through them like I would a bag of chips.
- Serves4 Portions
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time12 mins
- Timeoutminimum of 4 1/2 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups of frozen edamame (see tips for details)
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 cup of parmesan, grated finely
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, coating the edamame entirely then lay onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Enjoy the edamame right away, while still warm.
Tips & tricks
You can find edamame in the frozen food section. They can be either peeled or in pods (as pictured) for this recipe. If you have any leftovers, they are delicious in salads.