Now now, I’m obviously not talking about real dragon eggs, because they are quite rare in my neighborhood, so that would just be too hard to get.
Jokes aside though, this is the perfect recipe to get your children fed with some healthy food before they get all dressed up to go hunting for candies on Halloween night. Served with cheese and vegetables, your little ones will be all set to go on their grand adventure.
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time9 min
- Timeout12 h
- FreezingFreezes well
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of dark soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Fried onions, black sesame seeds or shallots, as preferred
- Add your eggs to a pot of cold water, then bring to a boil. Start your timer for 9 minutes once the water boils. Let them cool off completely before slightly cracking the eggshell.
- Combine the water and the soy sauce then add the eggs in this marinade for 12 hours.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half to remove the yolk.
- Mix the yolk with mayonnaise in a bowl and season well. Stuff the eggs with the mix and garnish with fried onions, black sesame seeds and minced shallots.