Smoothie + pumpkin spice = happy me!
Since I had a can of pumpkin pie filling left, I decided to use it in a smoothie out of curiosity. The result is divine, so I thought I’d share it on the blog.
Alex captured first-hand the beauty of the smoothie—but, unfortunately, not the magnificence of my new manicure, ha, ha!
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (see tip)
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Tips & tricks
Homemade pumpkin purée: make pumpkin purée and add honey.
Store-bought pumpkin purée: I’ve been known to buy pre-made pumpkin pie filling. It’s an indulgence, but it tastes so good!