Orange & pistachio oatmeal
I had a ton of fresh oranges at the beginning of the week, so I decided to use them to make a simple concoction that I could offer to friends.
I filled 15 Mason jars with this orange and pistachio oatmeal that’s so fresh, it tastes just like summer.
I’d be curious to know how it would work with grapefruit. I have a feeling it’d be delicious with honey and yogurt.
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- Timeout15 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped (plus a bit more for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice (about 1/2 orange)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of fleur de sel (or sea salt)
- Orange zest, for serving (to taste)
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from the orange zest), cover, and refrigerate for a few minutes or overnight.
Bring it to the office, to school, or eat it at home.