French toast topped with maple, fresh grapes, curd cheese & thyme
- Serves2 Portions
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 cup of red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup of curd cheese, minced
- a few fresh thyme twigs
- Maple chips, as preferred
- 4 slices of Bon Matin Seed Lover bread
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Maple syrup as preferred
Pour le pain doré
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- Add the grapes, cheese, thyme and maple chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all the French toast ingredients.
- Dip each slice of bread, on both sides, in this mix.
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat in a large non-stick pan then grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with the grape and cheese mix, then serve with maple syrup.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018