Maple & cream cheese stuffed french toast rolls
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout0 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 8 slices of white bread
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup of grated maple sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Remove the crust from the bread slices. Flatten the slices with a rolling pin.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread slices and sprinkle the maple sugar on top.
- Roll the slices tightly then set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl then set aside.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Dip the rolls in the egg mixture and bake in the pan until golden. Serve warm.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018