Chocolate avocado fudge
This “false fudge” recipe is incredible, but might not sound as good to people less enthusiastic about raw food. The texture is perfect but it isn’t very sweet.
For someone who’s a bit more gourmet/traditional, just replace the dark chocolate with milk chocolate and you’re set.
- ServesYields 16 squares
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time-
- Timeout30 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup almond butter
Replacement optionsor other nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (so the mixture holds together)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
Replacement optionsor milk chocolate for a more gourmet version
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2-1 cup nuts (optional)
Replacement optionsor chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, aside from the nuts. Using a stand mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add the nuts (optional), mix, and pour the batter into the baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cutting, then serve.