Dark chocolate & hazelnut corn on the cobb toppings
As unusual as sweet toppings for corn might sound, the hazelnut bring a crunchy taste to it all and I find it very interesting. You can substitute the dark chocolate for milk chocolate if you prefer.
To see the web video in which Marilou makes this recipe, click here. (French version)
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time5 min
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of hazelnuts, crushed
- of sea salt, as preferred
- 6 corn on the cobbs, boiled and grilled
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate, chopped
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat then cook the hazelnuts for 5 minutes.
- Add the sea salt, then pour onto the corn and top with the dark chocolate.