Merguez, cauliflower couscous, feta cheese & red pepper sauce
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time30 min
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 10 to 12 Merguez sausages
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, to serve
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup of grenoble walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup of red onion
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of grilled peppers, store bought
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Remove the heart of the cauliflower, then chop in a food blender until it resembles couscous. Pour into a bowl then add all other couscous ingredients. Spread onto the cooking sheet.
- Place sausages onto the mix, then bake for 30 minutes, and turn over at half-time. Add fresh cilantro to decorate.
- In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients, then serve with the meal.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018