Shallots & bacon corn on the cobb toppings
Bacon with corn on the cobb? What else could we ask for? This one is for the foodies out there, the flavors all blend together perfectly with the corn. I just know you will absolutely love this one.
To see the spicy mayo & roasted coconut toppings that Marilou makes in this web video, click here.
To see the Hazelnut & chocolate topping recipe that Marilou makes in this web video, click here.
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time10 min
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 cup of bacon, cut in pieces
- 2 of garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of crushed chili peppers
- 4 shallots, minced
- 6 corn on the cobb, boiled and grilled
- Cook the bacon, garlic and pepper in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat until it is crispy.
- Add the shallots then serve on the corn.