Italian-style fondue leftover soup
- Serves4 to 6
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time30 min
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- Leftover fondue broth
- 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of dried Italian herbs (or freshly chopped oregano)
- Leftover vegetables & fondue meat
- 1/2 cup of soup pasta (stars, alphabet, vermicelli, macaronis etc)
- 1 bunch (about 4 cups) of baby spinach
- Measure whatever broth you have leftover, then add water until you have 6 cups of liquid.
- Pour into a large pot, then add the diced tomatoes and herbs. Bring to a boil then lower the heat. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and fondue meat, and simmer until everything is cooked through.
- Add the pasta and baby spinach 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018