Spicy Coconut milk fondue leftover soup
- Serves4 to 6 personnes
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time15 min
- Timeout30 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- Leftover fondue broth
- 1 Can (365 ml) of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of red curry paste
- Leftover vegetables and fondue meats
- 2 portions of rice vermicelli
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Measure whatever broth you have leftover, then add water until you have 6 cups of liquid.
- Pour everything into a large pot with the coconut milk, the fish sauce and curry paste then bring to a boil. Add all the leftover vegetables and meat, and simmer until well cooked.
- Add the vermicelli and baby spinach to the broth and simmer for another 5 minutes before serving. Season if needed.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018