When I go out for a picnic, I like to pour this dip in a bell pepper. That way, I can eat the pepper when I’m done with the dip and I don’t have to carry out bowls or plastic containers. It’s an original way to do it, and it’s eco-friendly as well.
- ServesYields about 2 cups
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 cup sour cream
Replacement optionsor plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 poivrons, vidés et prêts à être farcis
Idées pour tremper
- 2 bell peppers (cored and emptied out, ready to be stuffed)
- Dipper ideas Bread pieces
- Cold cuts
- Cheese pieces
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and serve with raw vegetables.
- To serve the dip in a pepper, simply remove the seeds and core, then fill the pepper with dip.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018