Warm Mexican-style corn dip
- ServesMakes 2 cups
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time30 mins
- Timeout10 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 1/2 cup of cooked corn
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime’s zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 cup of old cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F and place the rack at the centre of it.
- Blend all the dip ingredients while making sure you keep the corn texture.
- Pour this mix into an oven safe bowl, then cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with the corn tortillas and your preferred meal.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Keeps for 4 to 5 days in the fridge.
You can always make a delicious warm dip on the barbecue by pouring it into an aluminum pan and placing it on the top grill.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018