Spicy mayo & roasted coconut corn on the cobb topping
Enjoying your corn on the cobb with mayonnaise changes up from the usual butter topping, and it’s delicious.
If you cannot find Korean pepper, it can be replaced with Sriracha sauce or another spicy sauce.
To see the web video in which Marilou makes this recipe, click here. (French version)
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time18 mins
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Korean pepper
- 6 corn on the cobb, boiled then grilled
- unsweetened roasted coconuts
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, basil and pepper.
- Spread the mix onto the corn then top with coconut.