Warm artichoke & smoked gouda dip
Any casual night with friends needs a dip. It’s like an unwritten law that creates a friendly atmosphere. With that in mind, try this warm dip recipe to kick your next party up a notch.
I suggested a few ideas for sides in the ingredients list, but I admit I have a weakness for mini pitas.
- ServesServes 6–8
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time15 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup smoked Gouda, grated
- 8 drops Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Put a bit of water in a bowl and add the spinach. Heat up in the microwave until spinach is soft.
- Drain and chop. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, smoked Gouda, Tabasco, and Worcestershire sauce and purée until smooth using a hand blender.
- Add the artichoke, green onions, and spinach. Season and place in an oven-safe bowl.
- Bake for 15 minutes and finish by broiling the top until beautifully golden brown.
Tips & tricks
SIDE IDEAS FOR DIPPING
Broccoli florets (preferably blanched)