Basic fruit muffin recipe, as preferred
- Serves12 muffins
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time25 min
- Timeout30 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 1⁄2 cup of your preferred flour selection
- 3⁄4 cup of your preferred sugar selection
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter, or vegetable oil
- 1 cup of your preferred dairy selection (cream, milk, yogurt, sour cream) or soy beverage
- egg, or half a banana, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, optional
- 1 cup of your preferred frozen fruit selection
- Preheat the oven at 375°F. Grease the muffin mold then set aside.
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the melted butter, dairy product, egg and vanilla extract. Pour onto all dried ingredients then mix together.
- Add the fruits then pour into the muffin molds and bake for 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely before eating.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018