Coconut & banana bread pudding
- ServesYields 12 muffins
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time20 mins
- Timeout10 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 slices of bread, diced or shredded in small pieces with your hands
- 1/2 cup of coconut, thinly shredded
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line the 12 muffin cups then set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add the bread, coconut and bananas then stir until well-combined.
- Pour into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes before you enjoy them.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018