Who would have thought you could make pancakes with only three ingredients? Well, if you have a ripe banana, eggs, and some flour, you’re set. A very ripe banana provides all the sweetness you’ll need for this recipe. After all, let’s be honest: who can resist a drizzle of maple syrup on pancakes?
If you have gluten intolerance, I’d be curious to know how this recipe turns out using almond or chickpea flour.
- ServesYields about 10 pancakes
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time15 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 large banana, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- Dash of vegetable oil, for cooking
- Blend the banana, eggs, and baking powder in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the flour and mix by hand. Set aside.
- Heat a dash of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Using an ice cream scoop, pour 1/4 of the mix into the pan. Cook for 2–3 minutes on each side. (I cook 3 pancakes at a time.)
- Serve immediately with your choice of toppings.
Tips & tricks
Dark chocolate chips