Oven baked naan bread topped with bananas, caramel & mini marshmallows
- Serves1 portion
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time15 mins
- Timeoutminimum of 4 1/2 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
Replacement optionssugar, honey, maple syrup
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 naan bread (standard size)
- A bunch of mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat in a pan and bake for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Break up the banana with your hands and add the caramel. Bake for 1 minute.
- Once the banana is soft, crush it with a fork and remove from the heat.
- Add the naan bread to the baking sheet then spread the caramel banana puree onto them. Top with mini marshmallows and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018