Nutella style spread
Every recipe I’ve seen on the Internet for a morning chocolate spread is healthier than what you can buy at your grocery store. I was itching to try an even healthier version—richer and all the more delicious.
It should be noted that it could take a bit of time before the texture sets. Thus the importance of step 3, letting the spread sit overnight. Ultimately we want the chocolate to set in the mix, so maybe this will help you guys wait it out.
- ServesYields 400 ml
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout2 h
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 can (215 g) of Chocolats Favoris Crunchy Hazelnut
- 1 jar (250 g) of all-natural hazelnut-almond butter
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- A pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate fondue by following the instructions on the Chocolats Favoris can. Pour the melted chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until you get a creamy and smooth texture.
- Pour into an air-tight container and let cool on your kitchen counter overnight. Keep at room temperature.